Coordinate and Synchronize People, Processes, Equipment, Tooling and Materials on a Global Scale with a Microsoft Dynamics NAV, ISV Manufacturing Execution System
Now more than ever, manufacturing excellence depends on streamlining operations on the plant floor and throughout the supply chain. However, a traditional Manufacturing Execution System (MES) tends to focus mainly on the plant floor, with minimal integration beyond the four walls.
Today, manufacturers must transform their operations by automating, executing and managing the performance of global business processes across their value chain. This means end-to-end integration of processes spanning supply chain, production, maintenance, distribution, quality and labor operations – regardless of where these facilities and operations are physically located.
NAVEKSA is manufacturing software that delivers MES capabilities, which when combined with other NAVEKSA applications (CAD connect and Item Planning), offers a far more expanded solution than a traditional Manufacturing Execution System. By taking an enterprise approach, NAVEKSA applications work like an IT platform to reach across the various processes of manufacturing at each of your locations to offer unified integration and collaboration with your product supply network. This extended view of MES is what we call Manufacturing Operations Management, or as is abbreviated, MOM.
As a manufacturer, today, you recognize and understand that traditional approaches to managing operations are no longer sufficient to meet the difficult challenge of continuously achieving and improving manufacturing excellence. Leading companies are turning to a broader type of solution to enable manufacturing transformation – one that encompasses not just the plant floor, but also the warehouse, quality and material flow throughout the production process and product supply network. Only then can you have the control and insight needed to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence.
Leveraging NAVEKSA as a global manufacturing system allows you to:
- Manage all of the various interdependencies and establish a collaborative production management ecosystem while providing an enterprise-wide system of record
- Provide a “single version of the truth” that enables a synchronized and highly coordinated flow of information – eliminating traditional “silos” of data and processes – for tighter visibility and control over disparate manufacturing processes
- Enable paperless manufacturing that delivers paperless work instructions throughout the extended production process for rapid responsiveness and consistent deployment of processes
- Empower manufacturers to meet their goals for reducing waste, inventory, and cycle times while improving efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Deliver the right information to the right people at the right time to make better decisions about every aspect of manufacturing, including advanced planning, production capacity analysis, Work-In-Process (WIP), inventory turns and standard lead times
Offer a true foundation for an enterprise approach to quality, continuous improvement initiatives and compliance, helping you to achieve manufacturing excellence that is consistently executed and delivered.
Our NAVEKSA, North American team is ready to solve your MES challenges. Take a moment to visit our website for more details about our NAVEKSA product line and let us schedule a webinar with your team.
Michelle H Berry, VP Global Relations – NA Sales